Welcome to Green Cross Chemist!
Benzac AC Gel for use in the spot treatment of acne, and is available in 3 strengths for topical application.
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%w/w (100mg/g) Docusate sodium Disodium edetate Poloxamer 182 Carbomer 940 Propylene glycol Acrylates copolymer Glycerol Silicon Dioxide Sodium Hydroxide Water Directions: Always begin acne therapy with either the 2.5% or 5% Benzac Apply to affected areas once or twice daily or as directed. Precautions Keep out of reach of children For external use only Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and sensitive areas of the neck. If excessive swelling, irritation, redness or peeling occurs, discontinue use. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light. Benzoyl peroxide can cause fabric to discolour on contact, use with care. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, side effects develop or you have an allergic reaction, stop and see your doctor or pharmacist immediately or contact Galderma 0800 174 104